Sumptuous luxury and world-class Ritz-Carlton service beckon you! Right on one of St. Thomas's best white sand beaches, these deluxe Residences offer two-bedroom suites, each with a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counters, central air-conditioning throughout, marble and granite bathrooms with soaking tubs, down pillows and comforters, and beautifully-executed plush interiors with inviting areas for rest and relaxation.
As a guest at The Ritz-Carlton Club, you'll receive full access to all Hotel amenities of the adjoining Ritz-Carlton Hotel, which has recently completed a $40M renovation which included the fitness facility, the full-service spa and salon, lighted tennis courts and three restaurants.
Use of the Ritz-Carlton Club's Reception Building, complete with computer and printer stations, a complete library of DVDs, books and games, and a fully-staffed Concierge department to arrange any additional services you might require, such as your own private chef to prepare a gourmet meal in your Residence, massage, babysitting, daily activities and watersports, spa treatments, or limos and taxis as you may desire. The Ritz-Carlton's legendary service will greatly enhance the magic of your St. Thomas holiday.
From the covered balcony of your Residence you'll enjoy a private bird's-eye view of the pools, swaying palms and the sound of the surf rolling along the beach below, but once you close your verandah doors, you are in your own hushed and secluded world. Steps from your Residence you'll find a large beachfront swimming pool, an adult's serenity pool (both heated), a children's wading pool, and two whirlpool spas, all surrounded by tropical palms, manicured landscaping and soothing sounds of the water lapping on the seashore. Coconut Cove Bar + Grill, the Club's convivial beachside restaurant and bar, is tucked conveniently next to the Resort buildings and largest pool.
A short seaside walkway leads to the adjoining Hotel's pool, excellent restaurants and occasional evening entertainment.
Every facet of The Ritz-Carlton Club® experience is offered, providing regal comforts within a casually-elegant setting - exclusive, with all the privileges of a renowned private Club. This is truly paradise found, with privacy and quality time for you and your family or friends within an intimate home-like ambience, accompanied by excellent service and world-class resort amenities.
Let the Caribbean tradewinds embrace you while your every need is catered to in The Ritz-Carlton® tradition, all on a beautiful island which boasts fabulous duty-free shopping, excellent restaurants, and picture-perfect beaches and cays to explore, surrounded by some of the world's most crystalline waters. Five-star accommodations, right on the beach. Very highly recommended!
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
King bed, En-suite marble and granite bathroom with soaking tub and shower
King bed (can be converted into 2 twins), En-suite marble and granite bathroom with soaking tub and shower
Additional bedding options
Queen sofa sleeper bed available in living room.
Features & Amenities
- Flat-screen cable TV's with extensive premium cable channels, pay-per-view
- DVD and CD players with surround sound
- Central air-conditioning with individual controls
- High-speed internet access for your laptop
- Multi-line telephones
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen
- Hair dryers
- Complimentary stationery and small Bulgari toiletries
- Wi-Fi available in all public areas
- 2 Heated beachfront pools (including an adult's serenity pool)
- Children's pool
- 2 Whirlpool spas
- Lounge chairs
- Lush tropical landscaping
- Covered balcony
Staff & Services
- Twice a week maid service
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
- Ritz Kids "Ambassadors to the Sea" program
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Security deposit required
- Min 7-nights stay is required during high season and 5-nights during low season
- 7-nights stays are Saturday to Saturday only
- 5 or 6-nights stays must check-out on Thursday or Friday
- 5 minute drive to town
- 20 minute drive to airport
- Coconut Cove Beach Bar and Restaurant is just steps from pools and the white sand beach.
- Use of The Ritz-Carlton Club Reception Building with Concierge service, internet access and Wi-Fi, large libraries of DVDs, books and games
- Full use of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel's tennis, health club and spa facilities, salon and three full-service restaurants
- Pre-stocking villa with provisions, 15 per cent of the total grocery cost, PLUS a $25 delivery charge
- AN OPTIONAL RESORT FEE for ACTIVITIES is available to you at check-in: $58 per day, $165 for any 3 days, $250 for any 5 days, or $345 per week (7 days), PER RESIDENCE (NOT per person). This Fee includes use of ALL the Resort's non-motorized sports equipment, including Hobie Waves (teenagers + adults), Junior Sailing Optis (ages 7-14 years), snorkel gear, windsurfers, kayaks, paddle boats, paddleboards, sand volleyball games, Water Weights fitness gear, pool floats and children's beach toys. The Optional Resort Fee is a great value for our guests at The Ritz-Carlton Club Residences; because it covers EVERYONE staying in your Residence (however if one family is staying in two separate Residences, you will be charged one Resort Fee for each Residence). You may opt to pay the Resort Fee for a single day, multiple days or a full week at check-in, and when you visit the Resort's Aquatic Center, the staff will verify your payment and have you sign a liability waiver. You will have unlimited use of the equipment, but when the Resort is very busy, the staff will ask that you use the equipment in 30-minute increments. The staff also reserves the right to limit equipment rental based on weather conditions and safety practices. 2 free sailing lessons are included with the purchase of a 7-Day Resort Fee. Otherwise, the Fee does NOT include lessons